Disney Podcast Directory

Your source for the wide world of Disney Podcasts!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Weekly Podcast Update

I'm a little bit behind in my listening to podcasts, but I hope to bring a few updates to some cool shows...

Mouseguest Weekly's February 5th show talks with Dan Vado of SLG Publishing on their Disney comics, including the new Haunted Mansion series! Great interview!

Mouse|Tunes's February 6th show has a very interesting interview with the owner of dvcbyresale.com. Very informative about the Disney Vacation Club.

Park Hopper's most recent show (unfortunately, I don't have a direct link) has an interesting audio walk through highlighting the differences between the WDW and Disneyland Pirate's of the Caribbean attraction.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I did a segment for the "Lets Talk About Disney" podcast that is in this past week's (week of the 11th of Feb) SHow. I cover renting DVC points to experience the DVC resorts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home