Disney Podcast Directory

Your source for the wide world of Disney Podcasts!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Park Hopping Podcast

Park Hopping Podcast

From their website:

"In 1996, I acquired my first digital camera and started taking photos of theme parks and other places I visited during my work travels. I now have well over 25,000 photos on my website, DisneyFans.com (soon to move to ParkHopping.com). In 1999, I acquired a digital video camera and started capturing video, too, and now I have dozens of hours of ride thru's, shows, and even some experiments in 3-D (3D).

Park Hopping 3-D LogoWhich, of course, is why an audio Podcast makes little sense. So here it is. I'm proud to be one of the many Discasters (Disney fan podcasters) on the 'net. Well, maybe not proud, but... "

Editor's Note:

It looks like they also have a videocast and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home